Monday 6 June 2011

me and colours.



         What colour you like? I choose green. Actually I do not know why,I feel good when I wear cloth in green colour. No wonder almost cloth in my closet in green. Last week I and my friend was discuss about colour in class. Since that  I know my soul more interested to green,even I never realize before. Green can make we calm and it is also give a restful effect. Before I did not know green can help in medical,green is a colour for healing. Green good for heart condition. All this I know when I learn about colour.


 
          Sometimes I feel more interested in pink but I only have two cloth in pink. When I not in my mood I will choose red. I felt that no one can put me down when wear red. I feel more confident. Today I believe colour can make me impress my self. I hope people around me understand what I want to convey for the others people. Honestly, I not a grumpy person, even have a big problem I choose to be quite. In my room, I choose yellow, green and blue for my bedsheets. I think I more claim in that colour, but i think when i get married. I more interested to red for my bedroom and combination of white is so fantastic. For me, it is more romantic but it is not only my imagine.Who know my future husband like purple more, for me pink is a  cute colour, I like it when I see a girl wear pink cloth. That look very happy and seeing peace.






       In my mind i will prepare a pink colour for my child bed room and mix with people should be good. Sometimes I confuse what colour I want to wear, almost everyday in green. For solution I choose black. For me black is more elegant, all kind of people will choose black when they do not know what colour they want to wear. I think I want stop here because I am confuse  what colour I love more. In my mind, green colour is the best colour in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment