Monday 6 June 2011

superstition in my world


           Superstitions and more I like to call "kepercayaan karut" always around my live.Before,when I still stay with my family,my mother always told me an advice and it can make me afraid.Sometimes I think it is not logic.I know all that for my goodness but for me,old people cheat on me.How can singing at kitchen can determine I will married old man.For me,that is not a problem,I know when I sing and at the same time cooking,I will engrossed and it can cause my dish burnt and not good to eat.For me,when I want to cook I must look for entertainment,so the best way is singing.But I know my voice is so bad,may be that is a reason my mother stop me sing.She must be honest to me.



           I become more confuse when my aunt told,when we want to bake a cake or biscuits we must in happy mood,because if we in a bad mood,the cake will get sulk and it will broken.So many "pantang larang" in kitchen,I have no idea what must I believe or just let it.I was hear before,when we want to make "tapai pulut" or "pulut kuning" we must make sure we are not in menstruation time.Because the "pulut" also will sulking with us and "it" do not want to cook well.What the good reason for "pulut sulking" it is so weird.







          Some elders told the children,do not sit on a pillow.This is because pillow is use at head when we want to get rest and it is not polite.But the elders do not told the true,they told to the children that they will get blain  at their bottom.Why must the elders lied to children,may be it can make children scared to sit on pillow again.It is so funny.All the children will believe that they will have a blain,just like me before.



          There is so many superstitious from malaysian,some times we do not know what a reason to old people give a advice in that way.I believe all that for a goodness.But we cannot believe it too much because it will make we lost trust to "qada' and qadar Allah".

No comments:

Post a Comment